Our Service Projects
The Beta Phi Chapter is active in our community of teachers and children here in Orange County and around the world. We share our service, our gifts, and our friendship. Here are some of the projects we will be working on this school year 2020-2022.
Click on each title to read more. The blue words are live links.
Projects and Programs we support:
- Beta Phi S.T.E.P. (includes T.H.A.T. and Penne Ferrell links)
- Schools for Africa (our "globe" for change)
- The DKG International Scholarship Fund (our bragging bucks)
- The Jared Box Project (on hold until the hospitals begin accepting them again)
- Families Forward
- Grants from Beta Phi for new (emerging) teachers
- Olivewood Elementary: help their teachers and students throughout the year
- Orange County Children's Book Festival
- Race to Space Reading Challenge ( Fall of 2022)
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"