Our Service Projects
The Beta Phi Chapter is active in our community of teachers and children here in Orange County and around the world. We share our service, our gifts, and our friendship. Here are some of the projects we will be working on this school year 2020-2021
Click on each title to read more. The blue words are live links.
- Beta Phi STEP (includes T.H.A.T. and Penne Ferrell links) http://www.dkgca.org/step.html
- Schools for Africa http://www.dkg.org/DKGMember/Schools_for_Africa
- International Scholarships for Women earning their graduate degrees in education
- The Jared Box Project http://www.thejaredbox.com
- Families Forward www.families-forward.org
- Grants from Beta Phi for new (emerging) teachers www.dkgbetaphica.org/new-teacher-grant-application.html
- Olivewood Elementary: help their teachers and students throughout the year
- KIDSREAD! https://kidsread.me
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"