Our Service Projects
The Beta Phi Chapter is active in our community of teachers and children here in Orange County and around the world. We share our service, our gifts, and our friendship. Here are some of the projects we will be working on this school year 2022-2023.
Click on each title to read more. The blue words are live links.
Projects and Programs we support:
- Beta Phi S.T.E.P. (includes T.H.A.T. and Penne Ferrell links)
- Schools for Africa (Please send your donation to Diane)
- The DKG International Scholarship Fund (Please send your donation to Diane)
- The Jared Box Project
- Families Forward
- Grants from Beta Phi for new (emerging) teachers
- Olivewood Elementary: help their teachers and students throughout the year
- Orange County Children's Book Festival
- Race to Space Reading Challenge ( Fall of 2022)
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"